On 24th September I taught the lesson on four types of sentences to class II children. My children were very much curious to learn about it when I did the set up of projector in the class before the start of the lesson. I could see children wearing smiles on their face. Before I started my lesson, I asked few questions to recapitulate the previous lesson. Then I said, "today we will watch a video lesson on four types of sentences.” Then I played the video clip through projector. I paused at certain interval and explained it to the students. Children were fully engrossed in hearing the explanation and the examples of each sentence. They have also learnt the different types of sentences. Children looked at the examples of each sentence carefully and they could identify them accordingly.
Teaching through ICT integration helps children to retain the memory power of what they have learned. They can also give their own examples for each type of sentence. Children could learn the correct spellings and pronunciation as well. I saw almost all the children were motivated to learn through ICT.
Generally, I felt that there is a vast difference with using ICT and without using ICT. When we use ICT even the low performers in the class shows interest to learn and can understand the concept clearly and understands the information. They actively participate in the group activities and discussion. If we don’t use ICT children feel monotonous in the class. Therefore, it is understood that ICT really helps children to learn more effectively and in a better way. Moreover, it makes the work of the teacher easy and helps in managing the class.
Really interesting lesson.
ReplyDeleteThese days children learn fast through ict integrated lesson
Thank you mam Khandu for your time and comments. I would be happy if few more friends can view and make comments on my reflection.
ReplyDeleteYou have really integrated an ICT to the classroom teaching. You have really brought them in the world of today's education. Keep the same move buddy.
ReplyDelete