Sunday, August 1, 2021

Ict integration

 

Reflection on the use of entire ICT integrated lesson.

  Reflection is an analytical practice in which the writer describes his or her experiences, opinions and the new information that have been covered as per learners understanding. It gives the one who is writing the journal an opportunity to explore our own ideas into practice and what after the necessary inputs have to be made. Strategies implementation will definitely say how the learners are equip and do further practices.

It was on 25th June, 2021 I taught class-III students with an English lesson on the topic: Action Verbs. The skill focus area was on select, develop, organize and use appropriate teaching learning resources including ICT to address the learning goals. First the teacher introduced the lesson topic and the objectives to the students. Made children aware of the topic. Then the students were asked to watch a video clip on action verbs using projector  and provided additional information about it.  Then asked children to discuss and write down what’s their take away from the video clip. This made children more clear about the topic.

In the first activity, I have provided children with a sticky pad to construct a sentence using some action verbs. There was active participation with the help of teacher’s intervention.

In the second activity, teacher provided a worksheet to each pair of students and asked them to read the paragraph and circle the action verbs. The students were able to do it with the help of their partner and the teacher’s support.

Towards the end of the lesson again I have provided them with a sticky pad each to write down what they have learnt in this particular lesson.(One minute paper). It was really wonderful that each individual child was able to write an interesting point on it.

Conclusion:

The overall lesson went very well, but if I were to teach this lesson again I would make it more interesting through various activities and use ICT integrated in a more meaningful way.

 

25th July 2021

Dorji Wangmo

DE-III B(06180370)

















18 comments:

  1. Your lesson looks interesting due to ICT integration. Hope students enjoyed the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children might have enjoyed the lesson because of ict integration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done madam.I know you have made the lesson interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made good use of ICT tools in your lesson. Please keep it up with same spirit to make meaningful learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative and well maintained reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for viewing my post and giving feedbacks and comments. I would prefer more of constructive feedbacks from my mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know that you are encouraging learning of students integrating ICT in your teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your 'one minute paper' to check their learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really interesting reflection that you have stated which will be very insightful for the students

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well maintained reflection madam keep same pace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well written.I would suggest you that if you could upload some photos of using ICT in classroom,it would be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Using projector to teach subjects or content itself is big jump in our education system and slowly I am hopping your children will trace your foot step in ICT integration in their day to day life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good lesson and you have integrated ict well in your lesson. It's a good start of our project.

    ReplyDelete

Relection for October Month

  On 29th October, 2021 I taught English lesson in class III. The topic of my lesson was “our Tree” (poem) by Marchette Chute. I introduced...